First Love
A lot of things
posted by hdyh 01:29 0 comments



Assalamualaikum.
Time flies so fast isn't it? Actually, this is just a random story i wanna share. Lol.  So, last sem I got a dean list. I mean?????? *banggaweii* I can't believe it maynnnnn, it was like a dream come true. I never expect to get it. I mean like hell how can I manage to get that? LOL. Okay, truthfully, i'm struggling A LOT. That time there are few subject that i am afraid I will fail. PFFFTTT. Which is 4 credit hour. That subject is not my cup of tea, cause hell it was hard! HARD! so since the subject was hard, so I PUSH MYSELF HARDER! I'M NOT IN THE RIGHT MIND THAT TIME! MY FINGERS ALREADY SHAKENNNN YOU KNOW! sebernanya subjek tu tak susah pun, lol tapi bagi aku susahlah sebab melibatkan skills apesemuatu which is sgt challenging. 

Blah blah blah and BOOM! I got A+ on that subject, i'm literally crying you know! When I first got a mail for my result final examination, AKU REDHA YA TUHAN dalam hati dah masetu. I'm just afraid dengan perkatan 'REPEAT' , U tak sama mcm high school kan, so kalau kita fail subjek tu kita xleh nak ambik but in this case, fail kita kena ulang, dengan itu aku rasa cam lebih baik kita buat yg terbaik, buat apa nk repeat? Even though susah macm mana pun subjek tu, I guess we can manage that, by that maybe carrymark kita? My brother use to tell me yg klau taknak fail, at least carry mark kena lebih 30 , at least time final target dlam 40 markah camtu dah boleh dapat A- or A. 

That time, i felt like, this is something MEMORABLE. I mean i never thought tau dapat DEAN LIST. I MEAN CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SITUATION????!!! I MEAN YOU ARE NOT THAT DUMB AS YOU THOUGHT LOL. I NEVER EXPERIENCE THOSE KIND OF THING, NEVER IN MY LIFE. sorry keypad rosak. 

When i was in high school, i'm pretty dumb actually. Lagi-lagi masa pt3. F kau boleh kira. SO when this time came, I AM VERY PROUD.....VERY VERY. i was thinking about how my parents would react. I am in 3rd semester, 15/2 is date of the result came out, i don't really care if i get into a dean list or not this time, all i care was I DON'T WANT TO REPEAT ANY OF THE SUBJECT, let me tell ya something! My 3rd semester for last year are like HELL HARD, compared previous semester. That time you don't get any restttt langsung! Presentation, we don't use powerpoint anymore, which is quite sad, and WTF NAK GUNA POWERTOON APODIOO AKU TAK PERNAH GUNA. ok masetu mmg first time in my life heard about POWERTOON, lots of complains from my friends about it,  mmg baru guna TAKTAU APE. Jadi lecturer suruh google, cuba buat yang terbaik nanti dia bagi XINGXING, bintang in mandarin. I guess? Oh yeh itu subjek mandarin. 

Alhamdulillah i got dean list again for my 3rd semester. Adalah 2 subjek basic yg kne ada tu mengacau pointer aku, so ada bit penurunan disitu, ughhh, but still aku bersyukur. Even family aku pun kata tahniah jugak. I'm happy to make them proud of me. BECAUSE I DESERVE THAT! I NEED IT! I NEED THEM TO SEE ME NOW! ok aku emo.

Just remember, fail once does not mean you will fail forever. Do your best! For own happiness jugak an an an. okay bui

berkemah berkemah~ berkemah shama si nopa~


design by Wanaseoby